Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Post on a Maundy Thursday



I've been a member of Blogger since 2007 but I only read, comment and just visit other people's blog. Recently, I have made a discovery of being able to log-on into my account here in the office. What luck! So, I began reading again and this time I want to write, too.

Today is Maundy Thursday - most people are vacationing. But I'm not most people, I'm in the office now trying to be productive or that's how I'm trying to convince myself. Well, better here than outside with the extreme heat that comes with the holy week season. Tomorrow, I'll be here in the office again, taking advantage of the A/C and the double pay. Nyahaha! Hmmm, maybe I can tell you a story of my childhood during holy week. Yes, why not...tomorrow then! As Big Bird says, "Toodle-loo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment