Thursday, May 26, 2011

Little Sis is back... from Thailand!

Early yesterday morning, we (my brother, sis in-law and I) went to the Centennial Airport to fetch our little sister. She's back from Thailand for a four- week training at Maejo University in Chang Mai. We went to the wrong airport. She was actually at Terminal 3 since they had taken the Cebu Pacific airline. To my dismay, I had to pay 200php because we had to take the metered taxi from Centennial to Terminal 3 and because I didn't want my sister to wait long since her companions already left for CLSU.


So there at Bay 4 Terminal 3 airport my sister waited for us to get her. At first my brother didn't see her. Funny because he walked past her. Anyway, glad my sister is ok even after her bumpy trip. She told me there were plenty of turbulence and her flight was delayed for an hour because it was raining in Bangkok. I can see she was pretty tired because she slept the whole time we're on the bus going back home. And when we got home, she slept some more. I did, too. :)


I got the bag and the bookmarks I asked as pasalubong. Yay! Lots of food and knick knacks. She also received pretty gifts from her new friends in Thailand. Sweet! There were also nice clothes she got while she was there.


It's a few more days before she goes back to school again. It has been a pretty busy but interesting happy summer for her. As for me, I'm thankful to the Lord that my sister is home and is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment